1. Democratic debate: What 5 presidential frontrunners had to say about healthcare
2. New York-Presbyterian reverses decision to close family medicine center
3. Mount Sinai considers downsizing Beth Israel Full story
5. Physician: Kaiser hoarded money by evading insurance taxes
6. Revenue Cycle Management 2016. We are seeking 2 terrific revenue cycle panelists for different panels at
the 2nd Annual CIO/HIT+ Revenue Cycle Conference to be held July 27-28 in Chicago.
If you have a suggestion or would like to join a panel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
We are also seeking panelists from growing technology firms for a panel on new ideas and company growth.
7. CNN names 2 physicians as Top Heroes of 2015 Full story
8. What are the protocols for a successful total joint procedure? Learn during the Oct. 20 webinar.
Debate rages at ID Week over physicians going 'bare below the elbows' to prevent
10. 96 percent of physicians would work while sick, study finds
11. Study: MDs, NPs, PAs offer similar cardiac care
12. Fewer 5-star hospitals in Hospital Compare after CMS' latest update Full story
13. The ins and outs of Magnet designation: What it means for the nursing profession Full story
14. Shands operating margin grows in FY 2015 Full story
Hospitals consider health plans amid potential insurer mega-mergers Full story
17. Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual Meeting, April 27-30, 2016 in Chicago. Hear keynotes from George W. Bush, Howard Dean and the CEOs of Mayo Clinic, Scripps Health, NorthShore-LIJ and 80+ more hospitals and systems. To learn more about the speakers and register for the meeting, please click here.
Sign up for a free subscription to the print edition of Becker's Hospital Review
, which comes out 12 times by mail per year. You will not be billed for this, now or ever. We simply are looking to build our audience of engaged readers. Please sign up here.
Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual CEO + CFO/CIO Roundtables
Nov. 18-19, 2015 | Ritz-Carlton Chicago
Featuring 100 Hospital and Health System Executives Speaking