1. 10 states with the largest decreases to travel nurse pay Full story
2. Ascension to close hospital, lay off 133 workers Full story
3. U of Michigan to invest $273M in nursing compensation Full story
4. No hospital wants to see a rise in secondary reviews. Here are the changes physician advisors need to work more efficiently.
5. Summa Health reshuffles executive team Full story
6. Fairview workers reach tentative deal as Allina Health workers continue strike Full story
7. Healthcare organizations to AG: Investigate threats over children's transgender care Full story
8. Less than half of workers say they're in a 'good job.' But what defines 'good'? Full story
9. Most nurses are ready to leave their positions. Watch now to learn how to cultivate trust among nurses and boost levels of permanent staff.
10. MUSC employee dies in Charleston hospital Full story
11. Supreme Court declines 10 states' challenge to CMS' vaccine mandate Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ProMedica is rewriting the playbook on patient experience. See how it and 11,000 other healthcare orgs are continually evaluating the patient journey and making tweaks in real time to keep patients — and staff — happy.
2. Don't let disruption disrupt your hospital. Effectively manage change with tips from this checklist.
3. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.