1. Albany Med to cut 37 positions, restructure leadership Full story
2. Alabama hospital CEO resigns Full story
3. Houston Methodist, NewYork-Presbyterian, Penn Medicine CEOs on being excellent Full story
4. All healthcare organizations are adopting telehealth, but most are falling short with unsustainable programs. Here's how your virtual care can evolve with the industry.
5. Woman charged with making fake bomb threat against Boston Children's Full story
6. Iowa nurse fired for incorrectly administering monkeypox shots Full story
7. Duke Health contacts police after employees eat cookies, fall ill Full story
8. Kaiser mental health strike passes 1-month mark, talks break down Full story
9. Problem? Burnout. Solution? Awareness and action. With 61% of healthcare workers reporting at least one symptom of burnout, this webinar is helping organizations invest in their clinicians. Watch it here.
10. Average base salaries for 18 physician specialties Full story
11. Top 20 smart hospitals in the world, per Newsweek Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare's antiquated hiring processes may be deterring new talent. Onboard more candidates in less time here.
2. Still scrambling to fill shifts? There's an app for that. Learn how to maintain flexible staffing here.
3. The gig economy will take a bite out of your workforce if you let it. Stay ahead on hiring trends with this report, which shows where leaders spend recruiting dollars, how they engage staff and more.