1. Kansas hospital to close next month
2. How 7 leading health insurers fared in Q1: 8 findings
3. 7 thoughts from Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare CEO Mary Lou Mastro
4. Hospital leaders face numerous challenges on a daily basis - from a rapidly evolving healthcare industry to new and cumbersome government mandates. These challenges often stem from ineffective communications between key stakeholders. Join healthcare IT thought leader Shahid Shah for a webinar to discover how a unified communications strategy can help your hospital improve patient outcomes and ROI. Register now!
5. A writer dressed like a physician for a day. Here's what he learned.
6. Swedish Health leaders visit Asia to partner with hospitals
7. Repositioning From IPA to CIN: How does one make the transition? Read the whitepaper to learn more.
Florida hospital hits Health First with antitrust lawsuit for trying to monopolize cancer care market
9 hospitals and health systems with strong finances
150 great places to work in healthcare
14. 100 great hospitals in America
15. John D. Doyle, Executive Vice President of Ascension and President & CEO of Ascension Holdings to Speak on "A Faith-Based Organization Dedication to the Transformation of Healthcare" at Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable, November 18-19, Ritz Carlton, Chicago. Register today!
16. Come hear the truly brilliant orthopedic surgeon, healthcare leader and strategist Daniel Murrey, MD, as he keynotes the 22nd Annual ASC Meeting October 22-24 at the Swissotel, Chicago; register today!
17. Call for speakers: 2nd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit. We are seeking outstanding speakers for this meeting in July 2016. It includes 3 full CIO/HIT tracks and 3 revenue cycle tracks. To suggest a topic or speaker, email firstname.lastname@example.org
, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for a free subscription to the print edition of Becker's Hospital Review
, which comes out 12 times by mail per year. You will not be billed for this, now or ever. We simply are looking to build our audience of engaged readers. Please sign up here.
Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual CEO + CFO/CIO Roundtables
Nov. 18-19, 2015 | Ritz-Carlton Chicago
Featuring 100 Hospital and Health System Executives Speaking