1. Florida hospital hits Health First with antitrust lawsuit for trying to monopolize cancer care market
2. Brigham and Women's to cut 100 jobs to curb rising costs: 6 things to know
10. 350 part-time OhioHealth employees to lose benefits
11. 13 recent health IT tips from vendors, CIOs
12. 3 Steps to building an efficient, productive and profitable surgery department. Boost OR utilization and revenue while increasing surgeon satisfaction. Read the report.
13. Ensure your hospital is taking strategic steps to recruit, retain, and develop a strong perioperative nursing team. Read the report.
14. Staffing's quantifiable impact on patient outcomes. With the potential to impact every patient outcome metric, workforce management and staffing decisions are critical. Read the report.
15. Discover key research findings on how BSN degrees impact patient care. Learn how BSN-qualified nurses can improve care for your patients and allow you to meet your organizational goals. Read the report.
16. Learn how to find the time to listen to your patients, why it is so critical to your success and what you can do to strike a balance between patient care and technology. Read the report.
17. Improve business office performance & increase cash flow. Discover methods for building thriving client and payor relationships while simultaneously maintaining robust and efficient cash flow. Read the report. 18. VA hospitals performed fewer root cause analyses while number of medical errors increased
19. This story about a janitor in Johns Hopkins is a must-read for any hospital executive
20. 100 great hospitals in America
President & CEO of MemorialCare Health System, Barry S. Arbuckle, PhD to speak at Becker's CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable (Nov. 18-19 @ the Ritz Carlton, Chicago). Join the discussion;
22. Come hear the truly brilliant orthopedic surgeon, healthcare leader and strategist Daniel Murrey, MD, as he keynotes the 22nd Annual ASC Meeting October 22-24 at the Swissotel, Chicago. Early reg. discounts end Sept. 1st - register today!
23. Call for Speakers: 2nd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit. We are seeking outstanding speakers for this meeting scheduled for July 2016. This meeting includes 3 full CIO/HIT tracks and 3 full revenue cycle tracks. To suggest a topic or speaker, email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for a free subscription to the print edition of Becker's Hospital Review
, which comes out 12 times by mail per year. You will not be billed for this, now or ever. We simply are looking to build our audience of engaged readers. Please sign up here.
Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual CEO + CFO/CIO Roundtables
Nov. 18-19, 2015 | Ritz-Carlton Chicago
Featuring 100 Hospital and Health System Executives Speaking