1. CEO resignations hit record high Full story
2. Hospitals feel the brain drain Full story
3. Hospitals cutting services over staffing shortages Full story
4. Pandemic-related care delays have created a wave of sicker patients. Read this short report to learn how healthcare navigation reduces clinician burden + mitigates the effects for patients.
5. Florida hospital misses payroll Full story
6. CEO pay hits new record high Full story
7. States ranked by healthcare as percent of overall employment Full story
8. The best hospitals for avoiding unnecessary services: Lown Institute Full story
9. Outdated processes make compliance more difficult than it already is. Here's how hospitals are modernizing.
10. Mental health workers to strike at Allina Health, M Health Fairview Full story
11. Nurses union files complaint against Oregon hospital over raises Full story
12. President of UPMC in North Central Pennsylvania to retire, take new role Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. South Shore Hospital's ED reduced readmissions by enhancing its EHR and using complexity scores. Click here to learn their strategy.
2. You're probably under-utilizing your EHR. Click here to learn how to unlock the data needed to improve billing, reduce denials and build satisfaction.
3. This 49-bed community hospital is investing in automation — and it's paying off. Click here to learn how Fort HealthCare achieved a 91% success rate for prior authorizations.