6 CEO moves | Ascension revenue up, profits down | BMC and Tufts call off merger | COO Michael Rowan spells out CHI's master plan
May 14, 2015
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 6 latest hospital, health system CEO moves
2. Ascension revenue increases while profits slump
3. Boston Medical Center, Tufts merger talks called off 4. Why Your EMR Alone Won't Drive Value-Based Care - download the whitepaper.
5.COO Michael Rowan spells out Catholic Health Initiatives' master plan
6. athenahealth COO Ed Park: Lessons on customer service from Amazon
7.How to Improve Engagement with Community Physicians - learn from a May 21 webinar.
8. 5 thoughts about ACOs and population health from leaders at Presence, Methodist LeBonheur
9. The fate of independent hospitals: Can they stay solo?
10. Google's latest algorithm update could stunt hospital revenue
11.Don't miss Ed Ricks, MHA, Vice President of Information Services and Chief Information Officer for Beaufort Memorial Hospital, as he speaks on "Population Health & the True Consumer" at Becker's CIO & Health IT Summit!
12. Physician alignment: 4 snapshots
13. Virginia Mason sues scope manufacturer with widow of infection victim
14. When EHRs collide: Dealing with multiple systems after mergers, acquisitions
15. Healthcare cost insight from 2 unlikely sources: Bob Knight and SpongeBob