1. 7 hospitals laying off workers Full story
2. 10 best, worst states for nurses Full story
3. Employees are increasingly less engaged, especially in healthcare Full story
4. Outdated processes make compliance more difficult than it already is. Here's how hospitals are modernizing.
5. Hospital workers are fleeing high housing costs: Where are they moving? Full story
6. Older, experienced workers are joining the Great Resignation, raising alarm bells for organizations Full story
7. Quorum Health CEO steps down Full story
8. More Americans are quitting — and job openings hit record high Full story
9. COVID-19 aftershocks seminar: How New York Presbyterian and Atrium Health are working to support today's exhausted clinicians and sicker patients. View the panel discussion here.
10. Kaiser worker dies by suicide at hospital Full story
11. Physician assistant median annual base salary, by state Full story
12. 19 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital apps often fail, leaving patients disengaged and looking elsewhere for care. Here's how hospitals can drive revenue through digital companionship, data insights and flexibility.
2. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
3. This 49-bed community hospital is investing in automation — and it's paying off. Click here to learn how Fort HealthCare achieved a 91% success rate for prior authorizations.