1. Renown Health fires CEO Full story
2. NYC Health + Hospitals plans 874 layoffs when universal contact tracing ends Full story
3. Hospitals are investing in their workforce: Is it paying off? Full story
4. Are you expecting enough from your staffing partners? Probably not. Learn how to raise the bar and retain the critical talent you need.
5. License delays complicating staff shortages Full story
6. MyMichigan Health CEO Dr. Diane Postler-Slattery, husband die in plane crash Full story
7. Northwell, Intermountain + 4 other systems form alliance to promote HR best practices Full story
8. 4 hospital execs delaying retirement Full story
9. In just nine days, BayCare Health System optimized workflows and eased patient experiences. Here's how.
10.'There's virtually a job for anyone': Lifespan CEO aims to fill 2,400 jobs Full story
11. RN average hourly wage, salary for all 50 states — California tops list at $120K Full story
12. 27 best hospitals for patient experience in the Western US Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Has your hospital started the shift to becoming a "smart" facility? It's easier than you think. Click here for a short guide on where to start.
2. Stagnant compliance budget? Click here to learn the ROI-driving factors needed for a strong healthcare compliance program.
3. Atrium Health and University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences identified 5 skills essential for resilient healthcare leadership. Click here to learn them.