1. Glassdoor: Best places to work in healthcare for 2022 Full story
2. 10 hospitals with the highest contract labor expenses Full story
3. Illinois hospital closes, terminates staff Full story
4. Nurse bullying is still an issue in healthcare. Here's how to put a stop to it, per 2 nurse leaders.
5. 8 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
6. Kaiser workers plan MLK Day strike Full story
7. Pandemic puts extra pressure on healthcare HR teams Full story
8. Omicron's spread, severity: 2 new findings Full story
9. Struggling to digitize your health system? Amazon Web Services can help. Get the playbook here.
10. 13 hospitals temporarily or permanently shelving services because of staffing shortages Full story
11. California allows healthcare workers back to work after COVID-19 exposure, positive test Full story
12. Older women driving 'Great Retirement' in the US Full story
13. 14 best-paying healthcare jobs, per US News Full story
14. 9 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
15. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 98% of healthcare leaders say they have an AI strategy. Read Optum's annual AI survey so your strategy can stand out.
2. Systemic burnout could upend the clinical workforce. See how health systems are addressing the drivers of burnout and improving staff retention here.
3. Do you know the 3 behaviors trustworthy health IT partners exhibit? Click here to learn.