1. 12 hospitals have closed during the COVID-19 pandemic Full story
2. Hospitals are using data, tech to make decisions as beds fill up Full story
3. Mount Sinai builds machine learning models to predict COVID-19 mortality Full story
4. These providers are delivering on the promise of high-value care. Learn how during the Precision Health Virtual Summit.
5. US hits 150K+ daily cases for 1st time; 18 states set hospitalization records — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
6. How cyberattacks against hospitals could disrupt COVID-19 response Full story
7. The tech costs for Chicago's COVID-19 field hospital Full story
8. 5 hospitals, healthcare organizations seeking IT execs Full story
9. Does your health system know how to cut through the noise to best utilize the mass availability of data at its fingertips? Click here to learn 3 strategies to get the most out of your data.
10. Yale New Haven Health deploys mobile mammography van to alleviate backlog of appointments Full story
11. COVID-19-positive nurses in North Dakota get OK to keep working amid staffing shortage Full story
12. University Hospitals rolls out robotic neurosurgery platform from Medtronic Full story
13. Amwell revenue jumps 80% in Q3: 6 things to know Full story
14. Are you ready for CMS' interoperability rules? Here's what two digital transformation experts want you to know.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
2. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.
3. Activate clinicians and cut preventable readmission by 18% with quicker communication. Click here to learn how.