1. Mayo Clinic sued over former employee wrongfully viewing 1,600 patients' medical records Full story
2. UVM Medical Center reassigns, furloughs 300 workers due to IT system downtime: 6 details Full story
3. Meet the 13 members of Biden's COVID-19 task force Full story
4. Strategic improvements to your supply chain can save you time and money. Click here to learn how it's done.
5. Cleveland Clinic-developed COVID-19 risk calculator now available in Epic: 4 things to know Full story
6. Upstate New York health system computer network back online after 10-day outage Full story
7. Who leads Cerner? 16 execs to know Full story
8. 6 recent health IT exec moves Full story
9. Is your health system prepared to face 2021’s drug shortages? Click here to learn how data and AI can help manage hospitals’ drug supply needs.
10. Microsoft-backed data alliance awards $1.2M for 3 cancer treatment innovation projects Full story
11. Texas A&M University develops self-driving van for telehealth visits Full story
12. Pediatricians spend 16 minutes per patient encounter in EHR, study finds Full story
13. COVID-19 snapshot: 8 areas, hospitals nearing capacity Full story
14. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Are you still capturing informed consent on paper? Find out how going mobile improves workflow, improves patient satisfaction.
2. Activate clinicians and cut preventable readmission by 18% with quicker communication. Click here to learn how.
3. Does your organization know which factors will shape telehealth’s future trajectory? Download this ebook find out.