1. US shatters daily COVID-19 case record again; some patients smell phantom scents — 6 updates Full story
2. Epic's CEO says hospitals should have a 'chief imitation officer' and its new initiative will help Full story
3. The big risks for health systems as more care goes virtual Full story
4. Digitizing your healthcare system's processes can help decrease labor costs and increase revenue. Click here to find out how.
5. Google's 7 latest health-related job openings Full story
6. 10 recent EHR contracts, go-lives Full story
7. 5 top priorities for Cone Health's CIO amid COVID-19, cyber threats and more Full story
8. El Paso's record COVID-19 numbers were inaccurate, health director expects more issues: 4 details Full story
9. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
10. Lurie Children's extends telemedicine services to Northwestern Medicine patients Full story
11. FCC opens $100M connected care telehealth pilot program: 4 things to know Full story
12. Ballad Health seeks 350 nurses as COVID-19 hospitalizations rise Full story
13. Michigan governor signs law expanding nursing home COVID-19 data reporting Full story
14. Is your organization up to date on evaluation and management guidelines? Click here to learn how to prepare for 2021’s changes.
15. California medical group fined $25K for withholding woman's medical records 20 months Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to optimize the telehealth experience amid COVID-19 and beyond. Click here to download the virtual care delivery guide.
2. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
3. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.