1. Walmart Health taps Ochsner exec to lead health clinic push Full story
2. CMS drops 3 final payment rules: 12 things to know Full story
3. Southwestern Health Resources names new CIO, chief data officer Full story
4. Cut costly readmissions by providing better support to family caregivers. Join this discussion for 10 strategies on how to do it.
5. Misinformation, cyberattacks will erode trust in healthcare in 2022: Report Full story
6. Telehealth use climbs 2% across US, disrupting national decline: 4 details Full story
7. OR staffing and scheduling is only getting more complicated — see how hospitals are streamlining the process here.
8. COVID-19 vaccination rates up in 45 states, down in 5 Full story
9. How hospitals can attract tech talent: 3 insights Full story
10. 6 hospitals hiring CISOs Full story
11. What does a future-proof health system look like? Click here to find out.
12. Colorado COVID-19 hospitalizations hit 2021 high despite early vaccination successes Full story
13. Microsoft taps telehealth company to use AI in preventive care Full story
14. Vaccination-related employee departures at 36 hospitals, health systems Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Labor costs are bad — a growing labor shortage makes it worse. Here's how 8 executives are meeting the challenge.
2. Delaying a move to the cloud leaves healthcare content at risk. Here's how to make the seamless transition and secure information.
3. Variation in care is tied to increased costs + adverse events. Better clinical decision-making starts with these 4 steps.