1. 6 hospital ransomware attacks in 24 hours prompts US advisory: 8 things to know Full story
2. HHS extends interoperability rule deadlines: 10 key compliance dates Full story
3. Mayo, Google launch 1st AI initiative: 5 details Full story
4. Dynamic care for critically ill patients — hear from UC Irvine Health System's CMO during this live discussion. Click here to attend.
5. Ransomware attack shuts down network of Upstate New York health system: 5 details Full story
6. Former Trillium Health IT employee allegedly stole co-workers' private info, nude photos Full story
7. Aetna settles HIPAA breaches affecting nearly 18,500 members Full story
8. Cerner CFO to depart: 3 things to know Full story
9. One ASC's journey to better cost control and a more robust bottom line. Click here to attend the live virtual event.
10. MedStar Health reduces ED visit lengths by nearly 63% after rolling out telehealth Full story
11. CMS releases final price disclosure rule: 5 things to know Full story
12. 6 things Allscripts has done in the past 90 days Full story
13. Fitbit CEO hints at company's telemedicine plans Full story
14. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
15. Massachusetts hospital COVID-19 outbreak may be tied to employees eating together Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Activate clinicians and cut preventable readmission by 18% with quicker communication. Click here to learn how.
2. Glycemic control is critical for managing all patients, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn best practices to improve patient outcomes.
3. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.