1. Boston Children's names former U of Chicago exec its new CIO Full story
2. Optum sues former employees for allegedly stealing health data Full story
3. 2 EHR measures that can predict physician departures Full story
4. Nebraska Medicine has earned the trust of their patients. Click here to learn how.
5. Mayo Clinic, Northeastern U roll out digital healthcare transformation master's program Full story
6. 6 things to know about 'killware,' cybersecurity's next big threat Full story
7. Today's physicians have many stressors. Don't let EHRs be one of them. Learn how a mobile rich approach can ease the burden during this discussion.
8. How clinics at Walmart, Walgreens and CVS are expanding: 7 things to know Full story
9. Northwell shifting staff to direct contracting model Full story
10. CommonSpirit CEO Lloyd Dean to retire in 2022: 10 things to know Full story
11. IoT isn't just for big hospitals anymore. Click here to learn how it pays for itself in under a year.
12. Missouri Hospital Association's data arm launches health equity dashboards: 3 details Full story
13. 15 healthcare companies named to Forbes' best employers in the world Full story
14. Healthcare has lost half a million workers since 2020 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Mercy Iowa City made sure its EHR was ready for new technologies & care delivery models — learn how here.
2. Execs are capitalizing on pandemic-era insurance coverage shakeups with these 4 approaches.
3. The weak spots in your care transitions are showing — learn how to identify them and reduce the risk of harm here.