1. 'It's not a good week for healthcare': Health system IT execs react to recent ransomware attacks Full story
2. Anthem settles 2015 cyberattack for $39.5M: 6 details Full story
3. HHS tells hospitals to guard against Ryuk ransomware attack: 10 thinks to know Full story
4. Does your patient engagement strategy need strengthening? Click here to discuss your health system's challenges with industry experts.
5. 86 charged in $4.5B telemedicine fraud scheme: 6 details Full story
6. Northwell develops COVID-19 predictive tool that spots outbreaks 2 weeks in advance Full story
7. More than 5.5M health records breached in September Full story
8. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
9. Is a big tech partnership in your organization's future? Join the Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle Virtual Event for tips, tricks and lessons learned before you move ahead.
10. UnitedHealth, Anthem end some telehealth coverage Oct. 1 Full story
11. Salesforce launches COVID-19 vaccine management platform for providers, governments Full story
12. Google, Microsoft, AT&T & more partner to mitigate health disparities through technology Full story
13. Piedmont Cancer Institute email phishing incident exposes 5,226 patients' info Full story
14. Amwell, Tyto Care expand home healthcare device partnership: 4 notes Full story
15. Smart workflows are key to regulatory compliance and quality patient care. Click here to join the discussion with experts in the area.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
2. Has COVID-19 changed the way patients want health systems to communicate with them? Click here for survey results.
3. Challenged by the resumption of surgery during a COVID-19 surge? Click here to learn how hospital execs from across the country have achieved success.