1. TransUnion to buy IT services company for $3.1B: 5 details Full story
2. Novant responds to leaked internal discussion of COVID-19 numbers Full story
3. Epic looks to grow Twitter, social media presence with new user website Full story
4. Hospitals should fuse identity and access management tools— hear a CIO explain why.
5. 19 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
6. Class action targets Georgia health system over ransomware attack that exposed 1.4 million patients' info Full story
7. CMS pitches billing, financial disclosure rules: 7 things to know Full story
8. Kaiser, Northwell & more health systems launch group for telemedicine quality research Full story
9. Virtual care has rapidly expanded over the last year and we are conducting a benchmark study on telehealth in hospitals and health systems. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
10. New York health system to halt maternity care after staff resign over vaccine mandate Full story
11. Cerner awarded $158M to continue VA EHR rollout Full story
12. 7 recent health IT, innovation partnerships Full story
13. Do you know how to protect your hospital from threats both within & beyond the firewall? Learn here.
14. HHS releasing $25B+ in COVID-19 relief aid to hospitals Full story
15. ONC: 70% of hospitals have issues with public health data reporting Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. So much healthcare data. So little insight. Click here for the step-by-step guide to leveraging that data and improving patient care.
2. How are providers combatting healthcare’s affordability crisis? Check out these 11 must-reads.
3. Still trying to unify your ambulatory footprint and cut variation? Adventist, Banner and CoxHealth share 3 key integration tips here.