1. Walmart Health files to add 7 locations in Florida Full story
2. QAnon supporters flood Chicago hospital with calls to administer ivermectin Full story
3. FBI warns OnePercent ransomware group exploiting AWS & 8 other apps Full story
4. An engaging digital front door is the best way to attract & retain patients— learn two leading providers' strategies.
5. AMA releases 405 CPT code changes for 2022: 5 things to know Full story
6. Ex-Apple Health director sells consumer health data platform to Invitae for $325M Full story
7. Hospitals should fuse identity and access management tools— hear a CIO explain why.
8. Cleveland Clinic, Amwell to offer telehealth 2nd opinion service to Anthem members Full story
9. Shirley Ryan AbilityLab CEO Dr. Joanne Smith dies Full story
10. Dozens of workers sue Henry Ford, say vaccine mandate violates Constitution Full story
11. The patient transfer process is still ridden with inefficiencies. Learn how to simplify referrals for patients and providers here.
12. US hits 650,000 COVID-19 deaths, surpasses 2020 case total: 3 takeaways Full story
13. 7 tricks hackers use to dupe victims Full story
14. The best, worst states to work in America Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. So much healthcare data. So little insight. Click here for the step-by-step guide to leveraging that data and improving patient care.
2. Do your diversity and inclusion efforts touch vendor sourcing? Here's why they should.
3. 18,000 consumers weighed in on customer experience preferences. Here are 4 need-to-know takeaways for healthcare organizations.