1. UF Shands employee may have improperly accessed 941 patient records Full story
2. Health systems shrink executive teams as costs rise Full story
3. How much Microsoft pays its workers Full story
4. Cyberattacks related to third party vendors are common in healthcare. Identify blindspots in vendor access management with tips from this discussion.
5. Novant Health integrates RCM system into its Epic EHR Full story
6. What Amazon's 200 million subscribers may see next in healthcare Full story
7. 14 recent digital health funding rounds Full story
8. The demand for behavioral health services is soaring. Learn how digital mental health tools can keep you from playing catch-up.
9. 17 hospitals scaling back care Full story
10. Here are the chief digital execs for US News' top hospitals Full story
11. Snap to lay off more than 1,200 employees Full story
12. Hospitals can't prepare for future challenges with mediocre data. Learn how to get more from today's data and prepare to thrive in the future amid inflation and historic financial challenges.
13. Medtronic partners with BioIntelliSense for remote monitoring Full story
14. U of Michigan Health, RWJBarnabas Health using Nuance's AI tech to improve their digital front door Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Laundry to linens to lab testing - third-party purchased services can total up to 25% of your operations costs. Make meaningful change.
2. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.
3. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.