1. Health IT one year from today: 8 CIO predictions Full story
2. HHS appoints interim CIO: 5 things to know Full story
3. 46 Texas labs unable to report COVID-19 data: 5 details Full story
4. ED case studies: How Cleveland Clinic, Indian River Hospital and Dignity Health reduced costs and wait times with telepsychiatry. Click here to view the discussion.
5. Cerner in the headlines — 8 recent stories Full story
6. Advocate Aurora Health vendor error compromises 1,908 patients' info: 5 details Full story
7. Hacker attempts to redirect funds from Utah Pathology Services, exposes 112,000 patients' info Full story
8. Former Epic exec's company screening homeless, shelter residents for COVID-19 Full story
9. How to transform the patient experience in the age of consumerism and COVID-19. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
10. Penn State develops algorithm to alert users of illegitimate medications online Full story
11. Konica Minolta settles EHR false claims allegations: 4 details Full story
12. 3 ways to prepare for new normal post COVID-19 'creative destruction': Montefiore Health System Full story
13. 63% of hospitals still struggling with real-time data analytics during pandemic, KLAS finds Full story
14. How user-centered design is giving rise to the clinician-friendly EHR. Click here to attend the live discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A patient-centric, digital-first strategy is a must for hospitals to ensure true patient engagement. Click here to learn more about implementing a comprehensive digital strategy.
2. EMRs are powerful tools, but they place new demands on clinicians. Click here to reimagine how to manage pain points and to maximize their use.
3. The key to creating a great consumer experience lies in data. Click here to learn how one health system leverages data to provide unparalleled service.