|1. Into the wild with health IT: 6 highlights from Judy Faulkner's Epic UGM address
2. Vanderbilt University Medical Center points to Epic rollout for 68% drop in operating income
3. New York City boasts highest concentration of AI jobs, Indeed.com finds
4. Learn the latest trends in patient billing during the Patient Payment and Engagement Summit at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference in September.
5. Intermountain cuts 396 jobs, adds 107 in reorganization
6. Dr. John Halamka cites 4 major barriers to healthcare interoperability
7. 8th Annual Spok Survey Reveals a Changing Healthcare Landscape for Mobile Strategies
8. Pew, AMA: 6 components to consider when assessing EHR safety, usability
9. The customer isn't always right, says Avaap CMO Dr. Craig Joseph: 3 questions on gaining physician buy-in, health IT misconceptions and the new patient experience
10. Athenahealth Chairman Jeff Immelt on Sen. John McCain: 'He was my hero'
12. The highest-paying, 'most popular' millennial job is in healthcare