1. HHS tied billions in COVID-19 aid to reporting data through TeleTracking: 7 details Full story
2. Dozens of boxes of patients' medical records found outside Texas recycling center Full story
3. UHS to install Epic at nearly 400 locations: 4 things to know Full story
4. How to safeguard information networks amid increased vulnerability. Hear from Northeast Georgia Health System's CMIO during this virtual discussion.
5. FBI investigates COVID-19 test info breach in South Dakota: 5 things to know Full story
6. The most vital IT investments today are the boring ones: Michigan Medicine CIO on remote work, automation and data analytics Full story
6. Arkansas health system installing 432 Amazon Echo devices Full story
7. VA deploys 1st go-live of EHR modernization program: 3 details Full story
8. The unexpected consequences of remote work: 3 health system CIOs on new challenges and what lies ahead Full story
9. Join us at Becker's first ever Telehealth Virtual Forum - click here to register!
10. Tennessee funnels $61M into state broadband expansion Full story
11. U of Kentucky error exposes COVID-19 test results, other personal info: 4 details Full story
12. Providers may unknowingly be posting patient PHI from medical images online, ACR warns Full story
13. CloudMD buys 7-location rehab clinic in Canada: 4 notes Full story
14. In response to COVID-19, Wellstar Health System conduct 42k+ ambulatory care video visits in 6 weeks. Click here to find out how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Whitepaper: Know the common pitfalls every organization needs to avoid regarding the new CMS Conditions of Participation Click here
2. Whitepaper: Identifying Dark Green Dollars During Challenging Times: How hospital CFOs track and influence revenue Click here
3. Whitepaper: Maximize reimbursements - Adapt your strategy to improve profitability Click here