1. New Cerner CEO will get nearly $35M in first 15 months on the job: 6 details Full story
2. 13 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
3. A breakdown of Google Health in 2021: 15 things leading up to division's dismantling Full story
4. Don't lose sight of the patient as you toggle screens. Understand who they really are through a connected system.
5. 1.3 million affected after Las Vegas hospital cyberattack Full story
6. FDA grants full approval to Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine Full story
7. Children's Health in Dallas changed its rooms to combat the pediatric mental health crisis — Click here to learn how.
8. Orlando officials urge residents to limit water usage to preserve oxygen supply for COVID-19 patients Full story
9. Kansas physician indicted in telemedicine kickback scheme spanning 22 states Full story
10. HCA exec tapped as new clinical chief of EHR clinical surveillance company Full story
11. Your hospital's vendor access is probably disorganized. Here's how to standardize it + ensure HIPAA compliance.
12. PE investor to buy analytics firm used by top health systems, insurers for $7.3B Full story
13. Early CISA findings suggest link between ransomware and patient mortality: 7 things to know Full story
14. Hospitals seek to fill hundreds of positions, make on-the-spot job offers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't let bills scare patients. Read how Banner, Methodist and others apply a healing touch to their billing.
2. Still trying to unify your ambulatory footprint and cut variation? Adventist, Banner and CoxHealth share 3 key integration tips here.
3. How are providers combatting healthcare’s affordability crisis? Check out these 11 must-reads.