1. Ransomware attack exposed info of 1.4 million Georgia health system patients Full story
2. Epic adds payment security platform for EHRs Full story
3. Should physicians lose their license for posting COVID-19 misinformation? 5 hospital execs weigh in Full story
4. Elective surgery pauses are back. See how Spectrum, Vanderbilt Children's are managing backlogs and preparing for future disruptions here.
5. Average chief data officer tenure just 2.5 years: 7 things to know Full story
6. 15 things to know about CHS, Tenet and HCA Full story
7. In the 'twilight zone': How Stanford approaches physician buy-in for wearable tech Full story
8. OSU to open $1.79B hospital in 2026 Full story
9. Children's Health in Dallas changed its rooms to combat the pediatric mental health crisis — Click here to learn how
10. Why some hospitals might not be ready for digital health investments Full story
11. Illinois hospital settles fraud allegations Full story
12. Tower Health, NorthShore among latest to mandate COVID-19 vaccination for workers Full story
13. Your team needs radical common sense. Learn why human understanding is the key to a more responsive health system.
14. 8 recent hospital credit rating downgrades Full story
15. Geisinger Health Plan, Cognizant collaboration leads to early compliance with interoperability mandate Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't let bills scare patients. Read how Banner, Methodist and others apply a healing touch to their billing.
2. The drug price changes hospitals need to know for the next 18 months.
3. Digitize population health with these 7 proven use cases.