1. Prat Vemana, chief digital officer of Kaiser Permanente, is using digital innovation to 'spearhead' patient care Full story
2. Oracle Cerner has 786 open jobs posted amid Oracle layoffs Full story
3. Amwell announces CVS Health virtual care partnership Full story
4. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
5. Personal information from Indiana practice patients found on dark web Full story
6. The reporting practice that could lead to unreliable patient safety data Full story
7. Allscripts CEO eyes new life sciences, payer acquisitions Full story
8. Discharging patients at the right time can save hospitals nearly $9,000 per bed per year. Learn how UCHealth benefits from the right tech and generates an ROI on its tech investments.
9. Samsung outlines plans for digital health initiatives Full story
10. Top 10 RCM software vendors for large, small hospitals, per Black Book Research Full story
11. More than 21,000 affected in Healthback data breach Full story
12. Curious about AI's place in cardiology? Demystify AI and learn how to make it part of your digital strategy.
13. Home healthcare company Cera lands $320M in funding Full story
14. How 3 payers are using digital health platforms to improve members' outcomes Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. C-suite leaders need fresh alternatives to survive today's changing healthcare landscape. Get insights from Optum's report to learn how to handle the industry's top priorities and challenges.
2. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.
3. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.