1. Amwell pursues hospital clients, agrees to acquire 2 startups for $320M Full story
2. 20 hospitals laying off workers Full story
3. Hackers accessed UC San Diego Health employee email accounts for 4 months Full story
4. America's pediatric mental health crisis: How this Dallas hospital is expanding care access and reaching kids at home and in the classroom.
5. 13 numbers that show Optum's Q2 growth Full story
6. Kaiser develops tool for hospitals to predict COVID-19 surges 6 weeks in advance Full story
7. CHS to cease inpatient care at Pennsylvania hospital Full story
8. The No. 1 hospital in each state for 2021-22 Full story
9. How can healthcare empower the next generation of women leaders? Join panelists from NYU Langone, Ascension and more during this discussion.
10. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
11. Wyoming hospital CEO resigns after 6 months Full story
12. $9.2M is average cost of a healthcare data breach, IBM says Full story
13. Drowning in data? Turn a flood of information into insights that personalize patient engagement. Click here for the quick-read solution.
14. Brigham and Women's, Harvard stop using Apple Watch in study after inconsistencies Full story
15. Teladoc sees 109% revenue spike in Q2, posts $133M net loss: 5 details Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There’s 15 KPIs driving your health system’s telehealth success — click here to learn them.
2. Learn how point-of-order advice on every test kept this Illinois system from overordering.
3. Value-Based Construction: A Modern Approach for Today's Healthcare Challenges