1. AWS bets big on healthcare AI Full story
2. The 2 health IT issues affecting HCA's bottom line Full story
3. 483 hospitals with 5 stars from CMS Full story
4. The many routes for applying AI can be paralyzing. These experts will steer you to ideal use cases for scale + responsible use in healthcare — join us live.
5. 19 most important goals for health IT, clinical leaders in 2023, 2024 Full story
6. How MyChart charges affect the number of messages clinicians receive Full story
7. 'We can do anything, but we can't do everything': Tough decisions loom for hospital C-suites Full story
8. Cybersecurity threats are growing exponentially. Get strategies to better manage risks and get the most out of your AI tech here.
9. 20 states most affected by healthcare data breaches Full story
10. Cerner in the last 30 days Full story
11. The uses of generative AI are 'overhyped,' says Providence's CIO Full story
12. Healthcare is in its consumer-centric era. See how UC San Diego Health improved engagement with its patient access center.
13. Physician wounded by shooter at Texas health center Full story
14. Where telehealth stands after COVID-19 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Healthcare is in its consumer-centric era. See how UC San Diego Health improved engagement with its patient access center.
2. For these 3 healthcare leaders, getting out of the 'valley of despair' (re: labor shortages) has meant pushing past status-quo hiring tactics. See their methods here.
3. 80% of healthcare leaders face the same barrier to executing new tech. More on this + other insights from Becker's-AWS' digital transformation survey here.