1. Hospital COVID-19 data now goes to HHS, hospital capacity data removed from CDC site: 7 details emerge Full story
2. California health plan email hack exposed info of nearly 36,000 members Full story
3. Colorado hospital to switch to Epic EHR, displace up to 15 IT jobs Full story
4. Already thin margins coupled with COVID-19 create extraordinary challenges for RCM. Click here to join other leaders who will share insights and next steps.
5. The state of telemedicine: 5 things to know Full story
6. Banner Health implements Cerner RCM platform: 3 notes Full story
7. Delaware health department accidentally sent PHI to students who shared it during Zoom presentation: 5 details Full story
8. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
9. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
10. Mount Sinai rolls out remote monitoring system for hypertension patients: 5 notes Full story
11. UNC Health partnership launches mental health app for healthcare workers: 4 details Full story
12. UPMC backs 2 broadband expansion bills in Pennsylvania Full story
13. Idaho COVID-19 dashboard can't update without CDC data Full story
14. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.