1. Texas Medical Center removes 'unsustainable surge capacity' label from data charts as it approaches those levels Full story
2. Telehealth now 'embedded' in healthcare system: HHS secretary voices support for expansion Full story
3. Florida's COVID-19 dashboard now reports hospitalizations Full story
4. Learn why your IT team is firefighting instead of innovating. Click here to learn about the benefits of consolidating software solutions.
5. How UC San Diego Health, AWS implemented an AI imaging algorithm to detect COVID-19 in 10 days Full story
6. Tech startups laid off nearly 70,000 positions amid pandemic Full story
7. USF Health, Tampa General sending COVID-19 patients to telemedicine clinic to free up hospital beds Full story
8. Teladoc sued due to robocalls Full story
9. Avoid costly delays in operative cases by implementing digital informed consent. Click here to learn the benefits.
10. Georgia telemedicine company CEO pleads guilty to $60M+ fraud scheme Full story
11. Most physicians predict fewer than 10% of their visits will be virtual by next year Full story
12. Harvard, Stanford researchers lead COVID-19 AI data initiative: 4 things to know Full story
13. Incomplete, duplicated EHR problem lists linked to disease severity: study Full story
14. Embrace disruption: How hospitals can transform a crisis into lasting change. Click here to for 3 predictions on the future of healthcare.