1. Hackers hit Las Vegas hospital, steal data and post online: 5 details Full story
2. Renown Health names new CIO Full story
3. Tech budgets expected to grow, with bump in software spending Full story
4. Harness the power of artificial intelligence to measure competency through conversational format. Powered by IBM Watson and patent-approved, Jane is the world’s first clinical intelligence tool of its kind, designed to support healthcare workers through knowledge assessment and critical thinking.
5. One Medical workers seek unionization Full story
6. Cerner in the headlines: 11 recent stories Full story
7. Break down imaging silos for good. Industry experts share 5 tips for building a cost-effective, clinician-friendly imaging ecosystem here.
8. Boston Children's inks 5-year genomics tech collab, cements potential for spinoffs Full story
9. 10 top security firms hospitals use for cyber protection, ranked by KLAS Full story
10. Rural hospital operator Rennova sells software division after nixing telehealth deal Full story
11. Which technologies helped King’s Daughters Medical Center overcome the pandemic? Click here to find out.
12. UC San Diego Health launches digital vaccine record through EHR patient portal Full story
13. COVID-19 surges and influx of younger, unvaccinated patients reported at some Missouri hospitals Full story
14. Oregon, Washington hospital beds in short supply amid heat wave Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Drowning in data? Turn a flood of information into insights that personalize patient engagement. Click here for the quick-read solution.
2. Every referral matters. Learn why 33% of patients ignore them and how to fix that.
3. Will technology solve healthcare’s racial bias problem? Download this whitepaper to find out.