1. The 'goldilocks' strategy: University Hospitals eyes fixes for healthcare's biggest issues Full story
2. 10 most hacked passwords Full story
3. Clinical notes in a matter of seconds: Epic, Nuance take on clinicians' clerical duties Full story
4. A recent Accenture report found 98% of healthcare providers and 89% of healthcare payer executives agree that advancements in generative AI are ushering in a new era of enterprise intelligence and 40% of all working hours in healthcare could be supported or augmented by language-based AI. Read more.
5. 9 health systems switching to Oracle Cerner in 2023 Full story
6. Great hospitals in America | 2023 Full story
7. The tenure length of the CIOs at the 10 largest health systems Full story
8. Tough cost-cutting choices are looming over tech leaders. Join industry experts to learn strategies to maintain profitability and decide what tech to keep here.
9. The challenges ChatGPT poses to healthcare, according to CIOs Full story
10. Providence to attorney general: 'Strikebreaker' law is unconstitutional Full story
11. Ransomware toll at Maryland hospital increases to 137,000 patients Full story
12. Imaging volumes are soaring, and hospitals are struggling to keep up with the data. See how UW Health is using the cloud to simplify image management and improve outcomes here.
13. From accountable to visionary: 21 attributes of a great CIO Full story
14. Medical waste company sues Sanford Health over human torso found in plastic container Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Allegheny Health Network increased self-service payments by 25% in just 6 months. Here's how.
2. 2 out of 3 consumers today expect personalization — including from their healthcare provider. Get case studies and tips for boosting patient satisfaction, cutting wait times and more here.
3. If you passed on creating an internal agency, think again. Learn how one medical system changed course and saved 20% on labor costs.