1. Kaiser experienced 5-hour computer system downtime: 4 things to know Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic develops risk calculator to predict COVID-19 test results: 5 details Full story
3. Colorado hospital loses access to 5+ years of patient medical records in ransomware attack Full story
4. Controlled substance prescription in the era of social distance — Insights into one Nevada health system's approach remote prescribing. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Walmart buys prescription management tech from CareZone Full story
6. New Mexico health system email hacks exposed info of 183,000 patients Full story
7. Telemedicine as a revenue generator: Big ideas from Beebe Healthcare CEO Dr. David Tam Full story
8. Medical records and health information technician average salary, by state Full story
9. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
10. Rennova Health to spin off 2 units, create telehealth company Full story
11. Microsoft names former NHS leader chief medical scientist Full story
12. Football player, Louisiana mayor looking into potential HIPAA violations after COVID-19 test results go public Full story
13. Tower Health to cut 1,000 jobs Full story
14. Considering an enterprise-wide solution for lab operations? Click here to learn the 5 factors that should guide your decision.