1. Philips recalls 3.5M ventilation devices, cites potential cancer risk Full story
2. 10 best children's hospitals, ranked by US News Full story
3. UF Health's computers still down 2 weeks after cyberattack: 5 updates Full story
4. Hear how one of the largest payers in North America transformed its telehealth strategy during this webinar.
5. Hospitals held for ransom by flood of robocalls: 5 details Full story
6. 3 hospitals added to CaptureRx data breach victim toll: 17 hospitals, healthcare organizations affected Full story
7. Telehealth is taking a toll on providers. Adopt a better approach to caregiver health and performance. Click here to learn more.
8. New York health system lays off workers Full story
9. 15 recently launched healthcare data initiatives Full story
10. After 3 years, DOD's EHR modernization with Cerner hits 30% completion Full story
11. Still relying on quality stars for post-acute care navigation? Click here to learn how AI reduces readmissions.
12. University of California Health to mandate COVID-19 vaccines Full story
13. US officials: Do these 7 things after a ransomware attack Full story
14. Northwell creates new role: medical debt ombudsman Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. AI meets healthcare, and the human payoffs are unmistakable. Experts share insights on its effect on the workforce in this short eBook.
2. What do finance leaders from Ochsner, Cleveland Clinic and Vanderbilt really think about the digital revolution? Read more here.
3. Clinical confidence may be the antidote to burnout. Click here to learn how your health system can get there.