1. Top 20 smart hospitals in the world, ranked by Newsweek Full story
2. Google seeking chief of staff for health division, 8 more positions Full story
3. Every state introduced new or updated telehealth bills in 1st half of 2021 Full story
4. Virtual + in-person = whole-person care. Click here to learn how leading hospitals are integrating telehealth and traditional care to achieve optimal outcomes.
5. Banner Health seeks 1,100 healthcare workers in Arizona, Colorado Full story
6. US has record number of job openings as hospitals face massive shortages Full story
7. Patient navigation in a post-COVID-19 world — Ensure your hospital's hybrid care delivery model is up to par with expert insight during this discussion.
8. Study: As vaccinations increase, telehealth claims decrease Full story
9. 16 numbers that show where Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Allscripts stand in EHR market share, performance Full story
10. Cerner partners with Apple on new health records sharing initiative: 5 details Full story
11. Learn the 5 keys to building a cost-effective imaging ecosystem by clicking here.
12. Out of 26,000 employees, 178 did not get vaccinated at Houston Methodist Full story
13. Hospitals, physicians rebuke UnitedHealthcare's ER policy Full story
14. Humana sued over wrongful records access data breach: 7 details Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Only a quarter of hospitals say they’re well-prepared to have financial conversations with patients. Click here for 4 key steps to improve.
2. Automated infection control is healthcare's new way of combatting HAIs. Download this whitepaper to learn how your organization can benefit.
3. Health inequity risks lives + costs the industry billions. Take action with this C-suite guide to reduce health disparities at your organization and beyond.