1. Cleveland Clinic Ventures had 7 spinoffs, invested $10M in 10 companies last year Full story
2. Mount Sinai Health System names Kristin Myers CIO Full story
3. 12% of CFOs expect to cut, defer digital transformation spending Full story
4. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work. Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.
5. Google's 4 latest health-related job openings Full story
6. Phishing scam targets remote healthcare workers; 100K inboxes affected Full story
7. NorthShore U completes precision medicine program for Epic EHR decision support Full story
8. New York, Arizona hospitals complete virtual Meditech EHR go-lives Full story
9. As COVID-19 cases slow, health systems can bring patients in for elective procedures. But how can health systems let patients know it's safe? Join this virtual discussion to learn more.
10. Virtual ICUs return stolen moments between patients and loved ones Full story
11. 5 AI companies recieve honors for patient engagement Full story
12. Newsweek's 11 best US hospitals Full story
13. ChristianaCare launches telehealth COVID-19 monitoring, testing program for employers Full story
14. Competition is heating up as pressures build in healthcare. Do you have a strategy to rebuild post-pandemic? This report addresses those market forces.