1. Lawsuit alleges health system maintained PHI 'in a reckless manner' ahead of breach Full story
2. Hospital innovation in the 'new normal': 3 accelerated trends Full story
3. Salem Health closes clinics, turns to telehealth in restructuring Full story
4. Healthcare's new normal: The practical innovation hospitals need to safely get back to business. Click here to view the event.
5. How Mayo Clinic manages patient data privacy in deals with big tech Full story
6. HCA, Google, SADA COVID-19 data platform has added hundreds of hospitals, social distancing info Full story
7. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
8. Change Healthcare, Microsoft, Adobe partner on new healthcare platform Full story
9. Learn key IT hospital resilience strategies to combat the increase in targeted cyber attacks and security breaches in this webinar, The New Normal for Hospitals: Optimizing IT Incident Response. Register now.
10. AI, facial recognition & more: How 4 health systems use tech in returning to the workplace Full story
11. Brigham and Women's Hospital, MIT create system that customizes air supply for patients sharing ventilator Full story
12. VA unlikely to deploy Cerner EHR before fall Full story
13. Allscripts appoints former accounting exec to board of directors Full story
14. As COVID-19 cases slow, health systems can bring patients in for elective procedures. But how can health systems let patients know it's safe? Join this virtual discussion to learn more.