1. Allina Health withholds some services to patients with outstanding debt: NYT Full story
2. 7 health systems using AI to reduce clinicians' documentation burdens Full story
3. Florida bans offshore storage of EHRs Full story
4. 12k physicians weighed in on burnout & most cited 'bureaucratic tasks' as the primary driver. Read how Gundersen Health is streamlining workflows to help solve the problem.
5. 51% of hospitals plan to join an interoperability network Full story
6. Johns Hopkins Medicine CIO wants to be IT 'conductor,' blending genomics, generative AI Full story
7. 15 healthcare systems have been hit with ransomware attacks in 2023 Full story
8. CommonSpirit, Intermountain and NewYork-Presbyterian are using AI to reimagine hospital operations with impressive results. See how they're solving staffing challenges and boosting revenue during this two-day virtual summit.
9. Boston Children's begins onboarding new ChatGPT expert Full story
10. UPMC gets 'smarter and better' with big data, predictive analytics Full story
11. 49 hospitals, health systems partnering with CVS Full story
12. Imaging volumes are soaring, and hospitals are struggling to keep up with the data. See how UW Health is using the cloud to simplify image management and improve outcomes here.
13. 54 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
14. Illinois health system awards $200K in inaugural innovation grants Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. SDOH regulations are ramping up — simply collecting & sharing data won't cut it. This report tells you what it takes to see meaningful progress at scale.
2. There's no reason clinicians shouldn't be practicing at the top of their license in 2023. Take mundane work off their plates with these digital tools.
3. A legacy credentialing system can cost you big time — in slow reimbursement, unhappy providers, compliance risk + more. Here are 5 tell-tale signs you're due for an upgrade.