1. Saint Joseph Health, 6 more Indiana providers report improper patient records disposal Full story
2. Some temporary telehealth provisions will become permanent, CMS chief says Full story
3. Where Google could go next in healthcare Full story
4. As COVID-19 cases slow, health systems can bring patients in for elective procedures. But how can health systems let patients know it's safe? Join this virtual discussion to learn more.
5. Wisconsin health system to implement Cerner EHR: 3 notes Full story
6. Maintaining the human connection in telehealth: NYC Health + Hospitals chief population health officer Full story
7. Optum acquires naviHealth & 12 other key notes Full story
8. Change Healthcare buys PDX: 3 details Full story
9. Data integration and the path to better revenue health — A crisis recovery conversation. Click here to attend.
10. Baptist Health to equip all hospitals with UV light disinfection tech Full story
11. Northwell opens ventilator recovery units at 2 hospitals Full story
12. Up to $250B of US healthcare spend could shift to virtual: report Full story
13. Verily's chief clinical officer to lead virtual diabetes clinic Full story
14. Suki digital assistant reduces physician burnout and helps health systems increase revenue. Clinicians treating COVID-19 can use Suki free. Read the whitepaper to learn more.