1. Where tech workers moved during the pandemic Full story
2. HHS sounds alarm on cyber groups linked to Russian intelligence agencies Full story
3. Health system IT teams aim to become more agile, business-centric Full story
4. 70% of patients want more communication post-appointment. Get actionable steps to bridge that gap here.
5. Healthcare Technology Report names 2022's top 50 healthcare tech CEOs Full story
6. Sanford Health's chief digital officer wants urban care for rural America Full story
7. 17 health system IT executive moves so far in 2022 Full story
8. Join leaders from Baptist Health, SSM Health and more to discuss how AI and predictive analytics can optimize capacity management during this two-day virtual summit.
9. Google Health withheld information on how they built AI models, spurring open sourcing efforts Full story
10. Mayo Clinic posts $142M operating gain, bucking national trend Full story
11. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 47 states Full story
12. Children's care is too often disrupted by drug shortages. Here's how 3 children's hospitals are tackling the issue
13. 'Equity isn't just a buzzword,' digital health alliance leader says Full story
14. More cancer patients report quitting smoking with EHR tool: Study Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.
2. A teachable moment: How this 500-plus bed medical center turned a poor scorecard into cultural transformation.
3. Healthcare can't ignore the rising competition and consumerism sweeping the industry. Learn how your hospital can respond to these 6 trends transforming the patient experience.