1. Atrium, Advocate Aurora merger to accelerate digital health innovation Full story
2. Computer scientist pay by state Full story
3. 'Evil empire' UnitedHealth schemes underpay providers, Envision suit alleges Full story
4. These 3 health systems are advancing virtual care sophistication. Learn how and whether their strategies will work for your organization during this live session.
5. Consumer expectations driving digital change, say 6 healthcare execs Full story
6. Cerner falls short of contract agreement with VA, report says Full story
7. Healthcare price transparency startup lands $20M in funding Full story
8. Patients continue to struggle with the cost of healthcare. The right technology can make it more affordable. How to get started.
9. What exactly is Web3? Full story
10. HHS releases $16M to expand telehealth for family planning groups Full story
11. Hospitals' finances are hurting Full story
12. Money alone can't solve nurse staffing shortages. Healthcare must innovate its way out of this crisis. These 3 actions can make a difference.
13. Massachusetts General Hospital nurses help develop tech to alleviate frontline workers' burdens Full story
14. $4.75M NSF grant funding U of Maryland med school center for virtual reality research Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital apps often fail, leaving patients disengaged and looking elsewhere for care. Here's how hospitals can drive revenue through digital companionship, data insights and flexibility.
2. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
3. This 49-bed community hospital is investing in automation — and it's paying off. Click here to learn how Fort HealthCare achieved a 91% success rate for prior authorizations.