1. Stanford to roll out ChatGPT-like feature for physicians next week Full story
2. 100+ employees face layoffs at Cedars-Sinai Full story
3. The 'big pot of money everyone is aiming at': Why disruptors focus on primary care Full story
4. Patients' healthcare needs are projected to outpace clinician supply in the coming years. See how these health systems are preparing.
5. UC San Diego Health establishing mission control center for AI Full story
6. A look at Epic's new partnerships Full story
7. Tennessee medical center begins accepting some patients amid cyberattack Full story
8. Collecting clinical data that's actually useful is easier said than done. Join industry experts as they share the best ways to clean up 'dirty data,' improve actionability and gain valuable insights.
9. ChatGPT's promising progress in healthcare Full story
10. How 1 Indiana hospital rebuilt after a ransomware attack Full story
11. Northwell sues former employee for posting 'disturbing' content from morgue Full story
12. Inefficient scheduling leaves patients frustrated and staff burnt out. NewYork-Presbyterian's turned to AI to solve the problem. Here's how.
13. What is Ascension investing in? 31 health IT companies in its portfolio Full story
14. Senators urge DEA to permanently extend telehealth prescribing flexibilities Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Leading health systems' biggest lessons on innovation — Houston Methodist, UC San Diego Health and others weigh in here.
2. Too often, organizations' lax approaches defeat the purpose of new technology. Realize the full benefits of tech adoption with these expert tips.
3. To build or to buy? That's the question. See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.