1. 4 healthcare CIOs top Forbes' most innovative list Full story
2. Kansas hospital to close all inpatient beds, ER Full story
3. Optum joins $75M funding round for digital therapeutics startup Full story
4. You probably have a telehealth program, but what about a successful digital health workflow? Learn how to fix issues with connectivity, user experience and reimbursement.
5. Uber names new health chief: 5 details Full story
6. Epic in the headlines: 7 latest stories Full story
7. Do you know the 3 equations needed to measure your healthcare technology management program’s performance? Click here to learn them.
8. What's the most common service for which patients face out-of-network bills? Full story
9. Mayo Clinic to build 11-story research center Full story
10. New Amwell telehealth platform offers connections to Cleveland Clinic, Google Cloud services Full story
11. Is your hospital getting the most out of its AI-powered tools? Click here to learn the 5 stages clinical digital assistants need to become truly ambient.
12. Average ransomware payments spike by 43% in 2021: 12 things to know Full story
13. Texas nurse will lose her job to stay unvaccinated Full story
14. IT budget spend: Where hospital CIOs are focusing in 2021 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Are you ready to purchase new medical equipment? Make sure you do these 5 things before you buy.
2. Over 75% of healthcare execs are failing to use APIs at scale. Click here to learn how to effectively embrace the technology.
3. Consumer expectations dramatically shifted during the pandemic. Learn what CEOs know about engaging them going forward. Click here for the report.