1. Tinder, Twitter & Instagram: India turns to social media to combat COVID-19 surge Full story
2. These 4 health systems are joining Intermountain's Patient ID Now coalition Full story
3. Cerner top inpatient EHR for healthcare in 2021: Black Book Full story
4. Healthcare workers need real-time access to tools and information to excel. A better digital employee experience is possible. Click here to get started.
5. 5 hospitals hiring CIOs, CMIOs Full story
6. Algorithm scours EHR to detect kidney disease Full story
7. Manual processes fail in the work from home era. Learn how to cultivate a robust digital strategy and boost clinician engagement with tips from this whitepaper. Download here.
8. Mayo Clinic partners with private data sharing startup Full story
9. Penn State develops Amazon Alexa skill for breast cancer patients Full story
10. California hospital patients' PHI accidentally posted online for more than 1 year Full story
11. The cracks in your IT infrastructure are showing. Learn how to future-proof your IT here.
12. Cerner to shut down COVID-19 vaccine clinic at headquarters Full story
13. Poor EHR usability linked to nurse burnout, patient mortality and readmission: study Full story
14. CMS' proposed inpatient payment rule for 2022: 8 things to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What would a 20% increase in billable charge volume look like for your organization? Read how to get there + increase revenue here.
2. What health systems can learn from an analysis of 140,000+ post-acute episodes. Address readmission costs and strengthen post-acute network relationships with insight from this whitepaper. Download here.
3. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.