1. 5 healthcare jobs Amazon is hiring for this month Full story
2. Hospital expenses per inpatient day across 50 states Full story
3. Cedars-Sinai could collect $800M after $10.8B biotech deal closes Full story
4. Patients' healthcare needs are projected to outpace clinician supply in the coming years. See how these health systems are preparing
5. CommonSpirit Health rolls out new virtual nursing technology Full story
6. Why Epic, eClinicalWorks are implementing generative AI into EHRs Full story
7. 2.5B clinician notes, 45 SDOH data points: How Truveta is helping health systems, researchers Full story
8. Staffing and scheduling — the bane of nurse managers' existence. See how Texas Health Resources is giving them new data and tools to streamline the process here.
9. An employee of a California hospital accidentally leaks PHI Full story
10. Providence to launch remote patient monitoring across 7 states Full story
11. HCA piloting AI for clinical documentation Full story
12. Ransomware attacks + payouts are growing way beyond what healthcare can afford. Don't let this $1.85M issue get to you — learn 5 preventive steps you can take now.
13. Children's Hospital Los Angeles names new CIO Full story
14. Digital biotech company cuts jobs, shuts down San Francisco offices Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. There's no reason clinicians shouldn't be practicing at the top of their license in 2023. Take mundane work off their plates with these digital tools.
2. Newsflash: Older adults like technology. See what digital tools they're most interested in using and learn how to build an age-inclusive digital health strategy here.
3. 46% of health plans say managing cost is a top challenge. See how leaders are using cloud technologies to keep a lid on rising IT costs and stay competitive here.