1. Telehealth visits up 312% in New York, causing major lag times Full story
2. What hospitals can and can't share with first responders about COVID-19 patients Full story
3. HHS awards $100M to health centers for COVID-19 response, telehealth expansion Full story
4. Create capacity for COVID-19: Attend this live discussion to learn how to free up beds, equipment and staff now.
5. Hackensack Meridian licenses COVID-19 diagnostic test for broader use Full story
6. Scaling IT infrastructure during the coronavirus pandemic — key insights from Providence CIO B.J. Moore Full story
7. Senate, White House agree on $2 trillion aid deal & 8 other COVID-19 updates Full story
8. Mass General physician: Use tech to avoid ventilator shortage Full story
9. Stanford creates COVID-19 diagnostic test, Kaiser Permanente expands virtual visits + 12 other COVID-19 notes Full story
10. Leading health systems are unpacking the AI 'black box' problem. Click here to learn how.
11. CEOs & data chiefs must partner to build a data-driven culture: 3 key pillars Full story
12. Verily refines COVID-19 testing, expands to more California counties Full story
13. Feds take aim at website that claims to sell coronavirus vaccine Full story
14. WHO thwarts multiple ransomware attempts Full story
15. Make the most of mobile: A live discussion on improving workflows and care quality with a mobile strategy.