1. Cybersecurity companies offer hospitals free protection Full story
2. Health experts urge against COVID-19 complacency: 12 calls to action from their new 136-page plan Full story
3. Microsoft closes $19B acquisition of Nuance Full story
4. In just nine days, BayCare Health System optimized workflows and eased patient experiences. Here's how.
5. Colorado legislature approves bill seeking to prevent 'doxxing' of healthcare workers Full story
6. Mayo Clinic among organizations scrutinized for Russian donations Full story
7. Fallen victim to timeline "gotchas" when deploying a tech project? Click here to ensure that doesn't happen when planning your active archive implementation.
8. Illinois hospital on verge of losing license Full story
9. GoodRx to acquire pharmacy services platform for $150M Full story
10. Allscripts expands online application store Full story
11. Wondering which benefits interoperability can bring? Click here to learn why orthopedic practices that use interoperable solutions perform better.
12. CVS eyes trademarks in the metaverse for its pharmacy, health clinics Full story
13. Hospital layoffs persist in tight labor market Full story
14. 892 hospitals at risk of closure, state by state Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There's 1 simple thing clinicians can do to resolve harm events quicker. Find out what it is here.
2. Patients are demanding better billing experiences. Learn why hospitals with personalized billing achieve better outcomes.
3. Healthcare employees face more violence than any other workers in the U.S. Learn how security management software can help create a safer workplace.