1. US agencies sound alarm on 2 malware threats targeting Ukraine Full story
2. The nurse shortage caveat Full story
3. Humana adds Cerner CEO to board of directors Full story
4. Remote care and remote patient monitoring aren't synonyms. Learn how to deploy real remote care by clicking here.
5. Epic in the headlines: 7 February updates Full story
6. California hospital to lay off 104 employees Full story
7. Clinical decision support systems are crucial in managing healthcare's worsening labor shortage. Is yours up to the task? Click here to find out.
8. ONC reports 299 information blocking claims since banning the practice Full story
9. Amazon's 10 most recent health-related job openings Full story
10. Nearly 1M health records exposed in February: 5 biggest breaches Full story
11. In just nine days, BayCare Health System optimized workflows and eased patient experiences. Here's how.
12. HHS investing in AI to help public health supply chain Full story
13. 16 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
14. 3 ways patient data privacy might change Full story
Catch up on all episodes of the Becker's Digital Health Podcast here!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.
2. 98% of healthcare leaders say they have an AI strategy. Read Optum’s annual AI survey so your strategy can stand out.
3. The total joint market is growing even faster than you think. Here's how one Oregon ASC is making the most of it.