1. Providence launches national foundation for 'future of health' innovation, equity & more Full story
2. The world's biggest brands advertise on COVID-19 misinformation sites, report finds Full story
3. 20 most socially responsible hospitals: Lown Institute Full story
4. Virtual care has rapidly expanded over the last year and we are conducting a benchmark study on telehealth in hospitals and health systems. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. Risk of nurses leaving too high to mandate vaccine, says Ballad Health CEO Full story
6. Walmart, Doctor on Demand, Grand Rounds launch innovation group to tackle health disparities in Black Americans Full story
7. 14 health systems invest in digital health startup Xealth Full story
8. How our personalities, early life experiences shape COVID-19 risk decisions Full story
9. Applying for an Emergency Rural Health Care grant? Get tips on developing a competitive application here.
10. New campaign spotlights nurses' front-line COVID-19 experience Full story
11. COVID-19 will push hospital losses to $54B this year, report estimates Full story
12. Elon Musk pledges $50M to St. Jude space flight fundraiser Full story
13. Ohio renews license of physician who says COVID-19 vaccines magnetize recipients Full story
14. Digital health investment red flags to look out for, per 9 hospital innovation execs Full story
15. Is virtual care hurting your staff? Click here for 3 ways to improve their health.