1. AMA joins opposition to 'physician associate' rebrand Full story
2. Why health IT innovation in Cleveland is unlike 'anywhere else in the world': 3 Qs with Cleveland Clinic Innovations' new leader Full story
3. Biden lays out new COVID-19 vaccine strategy, incentives: 9 things to know Full story
4. Your IT experts should be innovators, not firefighters. Learn how to get in front of problems with one management system.
5. Top JAMA editor to resign after AMA reviews podcast controversy Full story
6. Johns Hopkins, HHS, 25 more health IT orgs form digital health collaborative Full story
7. Arkansas VA leaders missed signs pathologist tied to 15 patient deaths was drinking on job: OIG Full story
8. 10 recent big tech partnerships in healthcare: Google, Amazon & more Full story
9. Patient navigation in a post-COVID-19 world — Ensure your hospital's hybrid care delivery model is up to par with expert insight during this discussion.
10. Texas hospital files for bankruptcy Full story
11. Google sister company Verily adds FDA's former second-in-command to exec team Full story
12. 3 digital health initiatives Amazon launched in the past 90 days Full story
13. 10 best, worst states for healthcare of people over 65 Full story
14. 6 healthcare providers on this year's Fortune 500 list Full story
15. Virtual + in-person = whole-person care. Click here to learn how leading hospitals are integrating telehealth and traditional care to achieve optimal outcomes.